- Membership Level
We believe that the best solution for patients may not lie in a single drug but in a unique combination of medicines. TG Therapeutics was founded with one goal in mind—to leverage scientific advances in B-cell biology to develop novel treatments for patients.
We’ve dedicated ourselves to this simple concept and to the study of B-cells and B-cell diseases. To achieve our goal, we search the globe looking for medicines in early research that we believe could be combined to create better treatment options for patients.
The team’s dedication and hard work since our inception has brought us to where we are today. With one FDA approval in 2021, three additional Phase 3 programs in development for the treatment of relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (RMS) and for chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), and several investigational medicines in Phase 1 clinical development, we have a lot to be proud of—not to mention the small group who formed TG Therapeutics are all still with us today.
For more information, please visit our website at: www.TGTherapeutics.com
TG Patient Support is a comprehensive program that provides information and support to help patients navigate the reimbursement process and understand their treatment.
- Insurance support, including verifying the patient’s insurance coverage and co-pay or co-insurance responsibility
- Information about financial assistance options,* including:
- Commercial co-pay assistance
- Quick Start and Bridge programs
- Patient Assistance Program
- Independent charitable organization support
- Educational support to help patient understand their prescription
*For additional information on eligibility criteria and full terms and conditions, please visit UKONIQ.com/patientsupport.