- Membership Level
- Diamond Elite
- Company Headquarters
- 55 Corporate Drive, Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Sanofi’s focus on patients has driven our historical and ongoing strategy to create long-term value by researching and delivering innovative treatments. Sanofi Oncology’s heritage in oncology has given us an extensive knowledgebase that enriches our current research expertise. This experience encompasses a wide variety of cancer types, disease stages, patient populations, and patient needs. As a global healthcare company focused on patient needs, we are committed to attacking cancer on many fronts.
Today, our pipeline spans multiple therapeutic areas within oncology, across both solid tumors, hematology and transplant. We are an industry leader in the development of cytotoxic agents, which remain the foundation of cancer treatment. In addition to traditional chemotherapy, we are also investigating targeted agents and novel approaches, such as gene-focused therapy and drug-antibody combinations that may play an important role in advancing cancer management in the future.
While research into new therapeutic approaches is of vital importance, we cannot forget that cancer research is about people who are fighting for their lives. For this reason, our innovative patient awareness and support programs continue to expand. Through our collaborations, we strive to transform scientific innovation into hope and solutions for patients.
Patient Assistance Programs
CareASSIST Patient Support by Sanofi Genzyme
At the CareASSIST Program by Sanofi Genzyme, our mission is to deliver support services to eligible patients through reliable reimbursement and financial assistance programs. Our dedicated team of CareASSIST Patient Access Specialists strives to ensure that these patients are able to access support through our program.
Access and Reimbursement
- Assistance navigating the insurance process, including benefits investigations, claims assistance, and information about prior authorizations
- Patients with commercial insurance may qualify for the CareASSIST Copay Program and pay as little as $0 out of pocket for select products. Restrictions apply
- Eligible patients with no insurance or who lack coverage may qualify for the CareASSIST Patient Assistance Program and receive medication at no cost
- For patients who do not qualify for the CareASSIST Copay or CareASSIST Patient Assistance programs, CareASSIST may be able to provide information about potential alternate sources of coverage
- Information on independent support services for patients and caregivers, as well as product ordering and replacement information
For more information about the support offered or to enroll a patient in our program, visit SanofiCareAssist.com/hcp, or call 1-833-WE+CARE (1-833-930-2273), Mon-Fri, 9am – 8pm EST