We are pleased to invite you to the upcoming 18th Annual Winter Lung Cancer Conference®, a first-class continuing medical education event for the treatment of patients with lung cancer. Based on the popular format of expert overviews with dynamic Medical Crossfire® exchanges, this meeting will provide you with the most cutting-edge research and practical information for the care of your patients. You will also have a preview of new agents and techniques that will inform the future of lung cancer treatment.
This program, led by world-class thoracic oncologists, offers you the chance to learn from and interact with international experts in several therapeutic areas, including immunotherapy, targeted agents, and multidisciplinary approaches. Throughout the program, question-and-answer sessions will enable you to consult with faculty and your community-based peers. Come to learn, but also to share your personal experiences and best practices in lung cancer management.
By participating in this exciting program, you will have the opportunity to learn state-of-the-art care, including:
- Integration and optimization of molecular testing throughout the continuum of disease
- Leveraging the growing therapeutic armamentarium for oncogene-driven non–small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
- Navigating options for first-line immunotherapy-based regimens in metastatic NSCLC
- Application of consolidation immunotherapy in locally advanced NSCLC
- Current approaches with surgery and radiation oncology in patients with thoracic malignancies
Be sure to join us for the 18th Annual Winter Lung Cancer Conference® We look forward to seeing you there!
Acknowledgement of Commercial Support
This activity is supported by educational grants from AstraZeneca; Bristol Myers Squibb; Daiichi Sankyo, Inc., Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation; Pfizer Inc; and Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc.